3/21/2012

Tonner 2012 PRECARIOUS

There are a lot of dolls and fashions to talk about but IMO the star of the release is the new Precarious. Precarious is a group consisting of one basic doll, three dressed dolls and three separately packaged outfits.
Tonner has taken his love of fantasy and fabulous fabrics and created edgy couture-like fashions. This doll has the Antoinette body with applied eyelashes. The blue-haired doll, Intriguing, is a little over the top for my taste but I love the lace catsuit and the heeless shoes.
My favorites are Party Girl, Scandal Swingtime and Decadence is a fabulous outfit as well.

Simply Precarious  DRESSED DOLL  LE500 (Comes with two wigs)
T12PFBD01    $124.99
Intriguing DRESSED DOLL  LE300
T12PRDD03    $199.99
Party Girl DRESSED DOLL  LE300
T12PRDD01    $199.99
Scandal DRESSED DOLL  LE300
T12PRDD02    $199.99

Swing Time
OUTFIT ONLY  LE00
T12PROF01    $79.99
Decadence
OUTFIT ONLY  LE00
T12PROF02    $89.99
Anything Goes
OUTFIT ONLY  LE00
T12PROF03    $99.99

4 comments:

  1. I think tonner did a Fabulous time ..for the first time in a long time!!
    out fo this group I preorder everything except anything goes adn the basic doll...I'll be letting the ndue dolls go adn keeping the outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing. My kind of style. Finally for me.. no old lady style dresses. Antoinette is 16-ish after all. I love a lot of this new line. Precarious seems to have the same mold as Suzette.. but Tonner says it's new. No problem, really. It has restored my interest in collecting dolls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually ordered two dressed dolls, the outfit from another one of them and two separate outfits!

      Delete
  3. I love SO many Tonner outfits... I wish they were for 12" dolls. That is the main reason why I tried AG doll a little over one year, because of the Tonner fashions. *sigh* will not be doing that again, but still... Love them!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.