This was the first time I put a Tyler gown on a Sybarite and I was thrilled that it fit.
Then I messed around in Photoshop with layers and digital backgrounds. I still have to teach myself to create a "floor" so the doll doesn't look as if she's floating as she appears above.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs