2/05/2012

Sybarite Pompadour Alterations

Several new Sybarite Pompadour owners have opted to cover up her exposed breasts and/or otherwise alter her appearance. What do you think of the changes?

Caren Castro posted this image on Prego. Just look at all the fabulous accessories and miniatures. When Caren creates a diorama, she really goes all the way!

Here's one by Kat/SF dressed in Play's fashion with the curlers removed.

Another beauty with her chest covered photo by Marny.

This one id by 59DOLL:

By Stacy:


2 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous way to make a classic / modern doll fashion. I like those combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy's picture is my favorite, I wish I had bough this doll simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.