The latest lottery for members of the W Club is an European exclusive Giselle called Glam Addict. This doll is very beautiful and has a stylish fashion that comes with additional shoes and accessories. It's being called a mini giftset. The price for US and Canadian customers is $150. plus either $15. or $25. respectively for shipping. The price for the rest of the world is EU 140 ($185.33) + EU 30 ($40.) for shipping. The difference in price has many Europeans howling with dismay. After all, if this is a European exclusive, why are the Europeans paying so much more? The answer was a mixture of shipping costs, VAT, customs and whatever other taxes and duties exist. Laurence explained that she is pre-paying certain of these fees which would normally fall to the buyers and so these costs must be passed on. It's quite a burden for overseas collectors. But...maybe they don't have to pay for health insurance. Perhaps their income taxes are proportionally lower. There's always some other benefit to offset these issues.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs