12/07/2011

Random Pictures and Kissing Frogs

Geometry. After all these years I can finally say I love geometry. I hated it along with algebra in high school.
Two of my strobes have to be replaced. With age the color temperature of the flash has changed dramatically. I have to adjust the color balance on almost all of my images. It's not my monitor - I'm sure. There is also some function in my complicated camera that I can adjust. I don't like complicated.

I took a few of my older Tonner gals and fashions out of storage to do a red-themed group picture. It did not work out at all. The problem may have been the background which I was too lazy to change. There's that lazy word again. Out of more than 70 shots of 5 dolls, this is the only interesting composition.
It's part of a larger photo that I didn't like. *(You have to kiss a lot of frogs.)  

It would make an interesting greeting card.
_________

Most Wanted Elise, one of the 2011 Wu Convention collection dolls, finally got some time in front of the camera.

This doll has the complexion of a corpse but I am very fond of her sculpt. We need to see Elise with a different hair color. I found it odd that so many did not care for her gown. While I'm not a fan of the double bows, I think the gown is gorgeous. The construction is excellent. The fabric is lovely and it works on this doll. I am pleased to have added her to my collection. She is one of only two dolls from the 32 or so available at the convention that I have kept. The other was the FR2 Tatyana.

____


 *






2 comments:

  1. Hey Teri, I've never met you in person--but I've seen your profile at the bottom of your blog. Please take this as extreme flattery-- Geometry could be your daughter! She looks just like you! You should take a snapshot of you two together! Thanks for your blog! It is always one of my surfing stops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Don: That is quite a compliment. Thank you very much.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.