When I look at Karine's photographs, it's almost impossible to pick a favorite. This one jumped off the monitor and grabbed me! The pose is so unusual and well done. The fact that one cannot see part of the doll is intriguing. The doll is a Sybarite named Tock. She was released at the Paris Fashion Doll Festival earlier this year. Be sure to click on the image to see it full sized. See more of Karine's gorgeous Sybarites and other dolls at this link.
Congratulations, Karine, on the picture of the week!
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus