Rudi Teruel has been selling very limited editions of fashions made by various artists these past few months. They sell out rather fast and he advertises them only on Facebook.
This fashion is called
"Museum Day." It came in a long-sleeved version in a red colorway.
Originally there was a white ribbon belt and white ribbon straps which I
removed. I thought the red belt looked more substantial and the dress
obviously didn't need straps so I cut them off.
The quality of the
fabric was surprising as is the very good construction of the panel
skirt. It's fully lined with a light woven interfacing and all seams are
finished. The dress snaps in the rear. Impressive! All this plus
overseas postage for only $41.
The bag is a Birkin copy from the Purse of the Month Club and the red sunglasses and shoes are Fashion Royalty.
Below, Vanessa models the previous R&D fashion I received in August.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs