The Dasha Purity dolls I ordered arrived today. As I opened the exterior box I caught a whiff of mildew. My heart sank. The smell was coming from the brown shipper boxes. I'm pretty sure they're using a different type of cardboard and it stinks. Luckily, the actual doll box and its contents (the doll herself) do not have the odor. I put the shippers outside. I'm not imagining it because I asked my husband, who can't smell anything, and he noticed it.
Here's a quick picture I took of the doll in the box. My signature is across her chest due to the fact that this picture is going on eBay. A friend is also sending hers to me to sell.
IT products are few and far between these days as far as adding to my collection. I was really looking forward to this doll. The dress is quite nice. It looks well made and isn't as simple as it appears. There are a lot of details in the construction you don't see at first.
Better pictures will come soon.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs