6/21/2013

Numina Devon Auction Announcement

Paul Pham, artist and creator of the Numina Doll, announced the following today:

Shade and Shadow, 2 OOAK pale Devon dolls will be auctioned off at www.thedollpage.com   

June 24-26 and June 28-30.

My utter Thanks to Rae and Steve for hosting these auctions, for their kindness, hard work, and fantastic attention to detail in creating the auction site and in every aspect of the doll community.


To register to bid, there will be registration buttons added throughout thedollpage.com site that will require the completion of a short application form.  Complete details for registration, explanation on bidding, and links to the auction pages will be at www.thedollpage.com by Sunday June 23, 2013.

"Shadow" auction will be held Monday, June 24 at 11:00 am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and ends on June 26 at 23:00 EDT.

"Shade" auction will be held Friday, June 28 at 11:00 am EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) and ends on June 30 at 23:00 EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.