Those who attended the Nashville convention know that I lost my precious iPhone at Creekwood on Thursday night. Unfortunately it could not be found and I ordered a new one which was delivered today.
Easy, right? Wrong.
I plugged my new phone into my computer to sync it with iTunes and I was informed that I needed the latest OS software installed on my Mac. As if having missed this information wasn't embarrassing enough, I've actually had the new software in its little package since December (2009) and just kept procrastinating installing it. UGH.
I hate installing a new operating system. It takes so long and one never knows if the old programs will work. It took more than 4 hours to get everything set up. My old programs do work but it sure would be a good idea to upgrade some of them.
We're up and running and all is well.
Peaches and Herb: Reunited
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Wigs
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"