My featured photo this week comes from a well known doll dressmaker who goes by the board name of Gin-O.
I chose this photo not only for the beautiful gown it presents but also for the composition. Ginny puts the doll right up in the frame and doesn't hesitate to run into the borders. The contrast between the feminine and delicate looking dressed doll and the bricks and straw is very textural and quite appealing.
Modeling the gown is a Shanghai Veronique Fashion Royalty doll.
Ginny's gowns can be found in the stash of most collectors of fashion dolls. If you would like to contact Ginny, let me know or post a query on the Pink Parlor.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs