Can you tell that I'm enjoying this doll?
This is a fashion from a Tonner Sydney doll. It is way too large for Antoinette so I have it pinned tightly. It works for me. I have taken the band out of her hair and I like it much better this way.
In this photo, Cameo is wearing an Avantguard dress. It fits except at the hips where I could not close the snaps.
I am pleasantly surprised with this doll's ability to fit into my existing doll wardrobe to a good degree. The shoes came with her.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs