The outfit from the IFDC convention doll, Natalia Back to Black, arrived the other day. I was so excited to get it but not very excited about the results. The fabric does not have a drape so the bottom has to be arranged and it's difficult to get it to appear natural. I actually thought it was a sequined fabric - not. The complicated belt took me more than 30 minutes using fine jewelry tools to get it on properly. I added the earrings and the black ring. The cuff bracelet falls off. Bracelets for FR dolls are so useless. There is a strange hook on the right shoulder onto which a flap of fabric attaches. There is something really odd about that appendage. However, the shoes are very nice.
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs