Do you want to be awestruck? Then head on over to Cholo Ayuyao's Flickr to see his newest show, Ethni:City, an extravaganza of stunning fashion design for 16" dolls. Each of the 10 fashions demonstrates the artist's skill in embellishment, construction and use of multiple fabrics. All come together as wearable art for dolls. I am sure there are many of us who would love to have one or more of Cholo's creations. Offers are being taken.
LINK: Ethni:City CDC F/W '13
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: BJD LUTS 60cm Dolls: Shiwoo and BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs