12/18/2013

Picture(s) of the Day by Tom in CA

This time of the year every doll board is flooded with holiday themed photographs. Every now and then a collector posts photos that show planning, good composition, beautiful styling and proper lighting.
Take a look at these three from Tom in CA which are posted on The Studio Commissary.



Triple WOW! Not only are the dolls dressed beautifully, the captions are amusing as well.

Tom had posted the IDs and credits here: http://members7.boardhost.com/TheStudioComm/msg/1387291956.html


2 comments:

  1. Tom is a maestro when it comes to posing and taking pictures of his girls! His tastes are exquisite in the outfits he dresses his ladies in. I would want them all in 1/4 bjd sizes! Just amazing, dazzling eye candy!!! Perfect pick me up for an otherwise annoying day!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.