12/16/2013

ETHNI:CITY by cho:lo doll couture F/W 2013

Do you want to be awestruck? Then head on over to Cholo Ayuyao's Flickr to see his newest show, Ethni:City, an extravaganza of stunning fashion design for 16" dolls.  Each of the 10 fashions demonstrates the artist's skill in embellishment, construction and use of multiple fabrics. All come together as wearable art for dolls. I am sure there are many of us who would love to have one or more of Cholo's creations. Offers are being taken.


LINK: Ethni:City CDC F/W '13


2 comments:

  1. When and where is this auction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LINK: Ethni:City CDC F/W '13 It's been on since I published the post. Link is in the post.

      Delete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.