Do you want to be awestruck? Then head on over to Cholo Ayuyao's Flickr to see his newest show, Ethni:City, an extravaganza of stunning fashion design for 16" dolls. Each of the 10 fashions demonstrates the artist's skill in embellishment, construction and use of multiple fabrics. All come together as wearable art for dolls. I am sure there are many of us who would love to have one or more of Cholo's creations. Offers are being taken.
LINK: Ethni:City CDC F/W '13
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs