11/18/2010

Aphrodisiac in Jamieshow and Alex in Stolen Moments

Aphrodisiac Avantguard wears a Jamieshow gown from Angelic Dreamz. I was so happy to get this at the convention from George.


Here's the new Virtually Stunning Alex once more. I've changed her wig and dressed her in "Stolen Moments" an outfit from the Ashton-Drake Gene Marshall line.



Alex is starting to look really good. I need to darken her lips and move away from the red to a plum tone. I was trying out some colors using Photoshop. If only I could transfer those results from the monitor onto the doll.

I like her better this way. I also made her eyes look better by decreasing the size of the pupil.

3 comments:

  1. i love that gown. i'm so glad we both got one. and it was a great price. aren't the shoes insane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,

    If the vinyl/ facial paint has enough tooth, you could try out colored pencil. I've done this with both Gene and Tonner dolls, to try out colors.

    Easily removed with a Q-tip and water, but, some lips I've done (Tonner girls) worked out so well, I sealed the color to keep as-is.

    Love Alex's new look, as well as Paris'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steve: Thanks for the great tip. I'm going to try that.
    T

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.