Mel posted a link to an interview of himself done by Philip Clark on his blog, The Artpoint. The interview is punctuated by numerous illustrations done by Mr. Odom. I found myself moved to tears while reading; however, it is an uplifting and positive self-evaluation by an artist and doll lover.
Mel Odom: The Art of Intention
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs