Mel posted a link to an interview of himself done by Philip Clark on his blog, The Artpoint. The interview is punctuated by numerous illustrations done by Mr. Odom. I found myself moved to tears while reading; however, it is an uplifting and positive self-evaluation by an artist and doll lover.
Mel Odom: The Art of Intention
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs