1/10/2010

Blame it on FarmVille

Forgive my temporary disappearance. Blame it on the insanely addictive Facebook game, Farmville. I began playing a month ago. The game sucks the time from every day. But now it's time to get back to the real world of dolls. Twas fun while it lasted.

I did take the time to photograph a few Tonner men. I have very few male dolls remaining in my collection but I did add the Ultra Basic Jeremy Vos. He is just so pretty. In this picture of him he's wearing Edward Cullen's prom suit.


This is the Amazon Exclusive Edward Cullen that went on sale for an incredible $39.99 with free shipping. I bought him just for the suit.


This was Daniel Craig as Asriel Northbound from the Golden Compass. He is wearing a stunning and beautifully constructed Tonner suit from the Matt line. This doll is just stunning.


A new character recently introduced by Tonner is Simon Chase, Sydney's brother. I admit to having overpaid for this doll. Even though my doll dealer discounts off retail, he was still too expensive but I wanted the tuxedo. Simon is a bit too young looking for my girls.


My only other two men are two Trent dolls one of whom is pictured below with Gene. He is "Skiing or She-ing" Trent. This doll came with a fabulously creative and complete wardrobe of two outfits to wear on a ski trip. He is wearing pieces from another of his fashions made for polo. Amazing, right?
Heavenly Gene is seen wearing a Tonner outfit from many years ago. I just opened it for the first time. I can't remember the name of the fashion for now. My mind's been farmed out.

2 comments:

  1. wow, you have a nice collection of MEN dolls.... thanks fro sharing, terri... U are excused from doing too much FARMVILLE.... (^_*)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Rudy. I have stopped playing Farmville - had to delete most of my farm in order to get rid of the temptation. I do feel relieved.
    Terri

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.