This week's award goes to Jurrie de Vries of the Netherlands whose photo of Oona in a Metrodolls exclusive fashion called "Critic's Choice" is reminiscent of the models of the 40's and 50's. The hat is from Gene's "Little Black Dress" costume.
Jurrie always posts beautifully posed and artistically lit portraits of the Gene line of dolls. Visit I.C.O.G. and the Studio Commissary to find more of his work.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs