There's always one more temptation as I spend countless hours scouring the doll boards looking at sales and pictures and wanting the next great doll or the one that got away. While I'm doing this, all the (last) great dolls are hanging around in my doll room waiting for someone to play with them. I often wonder WTF I'm doing with all of these dolls. Well, today I followed my own advice and played with the dolls I already have.
First was Heart on My Sleeve, a Tonner reinterpreted Tin Man from Oz. She's been dressed in her adorable, original fashion since I got her. I thought she was so perfect.
I never paid much attention to Hearts Aflame after I got her because the collector that sold her to me under-described the defects on this doll's face. She's got part of an eyebrow sanded off and there are three tiny green spots happening. She has the Queen of Hearts head sculpt, Tyler body. (2006)
Follow your own Yellow Brick Road right into your doll room. Step back from the computer and put that credit card away. Take out a doll and redress it in something wonderful and admire your 'newest' toy. One day at a time.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs