2/07/2014

Lady Gaga Dolls

There are some pretty awful looking Gaga dolls out there. I'll let you choose which of the following fit that description. These are all on eBay today.

This is a OOAK sculpted head with a piano dress.

OOAK Ficondoll "Gaga" inspired by "Versace Campaign"
Starting bid $800.

Lady Gaga "Grammy Awards 2010" OOAK Doll
Starting Bid $75.

Lady Gaga doll OOAK Custom Barbie #2
Buy It Now $39.99

Lady Gaga Fame Era OOAK Doll
Starting Bid $70.

Voodoo Doll, Lady Gaga, Lucky Charm Key Ring
Buy It Now $9.78
Lady Gaga Art Doll
Buy It Now $160.


Lady Gaga Doll aka Vaughn's Workshop
Buy It Now $600 or Make an Offer

None of these dolls compare to the adorable Gaga Barbies we've seen in the past.
Here's a link to the many Gaga dolls that have been produced over the course of the last few years.  

Of course you will need to waste time and care about this topic.  

6 comments:

  1. All these dolls makes me really wish the MGA dolls had seen the light of day. The leaked prototype pictures from a few years ago looked amazing.

    P.S. the first word of my captha to post this comment was "Gold". What are the odds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'd like the $800 OOAK!!! I don't think she looks like Gaga, but do like the face repaint.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to have all of these.. of course. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geeze, what is happening to Ficon dolls?

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.