These are two of Tonner's 13" dolls.
First is Artemis de Bana Mighdall. She was, of course, originally dressed differently and is pictured elsewhere in this blog.
Next is 13" Simone Rouge Basic. I have no idea why they decided to make a 13" version of Simone when the 10" version was wildly popular.
My latest Tiny Kitty doll, yes, I'm still adding to my collection, is "Flirtation." I had forgotten what a pleasure it was to photograph these little gals.
For those who don't know, Tiny Kitty is 10" tall and was first offered for sale in 2003. She was temporarily (?) discontinued in 2008. The good news is that she's coming back. We were shown prototypes at IDEX in Orlando. Perhaps we'll see the real thing soon.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- SALES: Jun Planning BJD, Super Dollfie, Super Dollfie Encyclopedia
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs