Well the packing has finally hit the Fashion Royalty dolls. I was holding out until the last minute with these girls because I love looking at them. I decided to pack most of them dressed. There are so many of them that it would be a daunting task to have to redress them when I unpack.
I am obsessively snapping a pic of the dolls in each box before I close it so I have a record of what's what. I did that with my Gene dolls but I did not do it with my 16" Tonners, Tiny Kittys, Silkies, Cissettes or Cissys. It just got too overwhelming. I haven't packed my Sybs yet. They will be last.
There are odd combinations of dolls around these days. I thought that even though this is not a "good" photo, it told a story.
I plan to photograph the cartons of my packed dolls, if possible, before they go on the truck.
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs