6/21/2012

Silkstone Elizabeth Taylor Dolls

Following in the footsteps of the popular Grace Kelly Silkstone dolls, Mattel is going to offer one Elizabeth Taylor giftset and an individual doll. Elizabeth Taylor is the only celebrity Mattel doll I own. Their vinyl ETs are excellent likenesses.

The giftset is called White Diamonds Elizabeth Taylor. It contains two white dresses, one with an AIDS red ribbon, several pieces of jewelry and what appears to be a bottle of White Diamonds perfume.

 Violet Eyes Elizabeth Taylor shows Liz in a sophisticated black ensemble.
 No word on pricing available at this time.



 This is the ET I have.

6 comments:

  1. I am partial to the white dress one-love the breast cancer ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually an AIDS ribbon.

      Delete
  2. I'll be getting both dolls. They are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they look as good as the photos I'm sold even though I don't usually collect in this size. White Diamonds is my favorite but I might get both as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to joeblitman@aol.com, White Diamond is priced at $149.99 and Violet Eyes at $129.99. You could reserve this pre-order dolls at Joe as well.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.