I never seem to play with my 12" dolls these days. I've redressed so many of them and haven't photographed these changes yet. That's a big difference for me. Tonight I grabbed these two dolls and gave them a little camera time.
First up is a totally redone Veronique. It doesn't even matter who she was originally because she's been repainted twice, rerooted and rebodied. I still want to apply eyelashes again. She did have them once. Vin Trapani repainted and Susan Korba rerooted. Vero is wearing Blue Blood Tatyana's outfit.
The last (real) Vanessa release was the surprise doll at the W Club luncheon during the Wu convention. She originally had a hairstyle that looked like a collapsed tornado about to fall off the front of her forehead. I did not like her look.
I took out all the pins and I was not surprised to find a mess of different lengths and density of rooted hair. I cut it all one length and it still looked crappy. She needs to be re-rooted or wigged. In the meanwhile I played around and created a silly upward swirl. The product called "Got 2 B Glued" was what I used to stiffen her hair. It's great stuff.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs