Something is really bothering me about this doll. I don't know if it's the length of the gown or what. It just seems awkward. Am I imagining it? I would love to get opinions from others about this dressed doll.
The way her feet are spread apart is a result of my inability to rotate the legs at the knee. People don't stand with their feet together when posing and when I tried to make the pose more graceful the doll couldn't be supported. She needed to have her feet apart. Ugh.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs