1/25/2012

Tonner Products Part 2 (Yes, there's more!)

This is one of the most interesting, eclectic releases, including NuMood, that I remember in a long time. As I said in my previous Tonner product post, there's something for everyone. This part of the release includes Antoinette, Cami & Jon, American Models, DC and Marvel Characters, Freedom for Fashion, new Pirates of the Caribbean figures, Tim Burton's Corpse Bride and Ms. Beetlejuice, Oz, Gone with the Wind and a Hollywood Glamour, Madame de L'Amour Outfit. Wow! I can barely get my mind around all of this fantastic stuff!
Here are just a few samples. At the end of this post will be a link to everything.
The Corpse Bride is channeling Evangeline IMO. Hmmm.
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride $224.99
Antoinette Starshine Outfit $89.99
Hollywood Glamour, Madame de L'Amour Outfit $139.99
Tim Burton's Ms. Beetlejuice $224.99
Prices listed are all retail. The best dealers discount 10% right off the top. It used to be 15% Things have changed for sure.

2012 Preview Release

1 comment:

  1. I love it all! All of the dolls at my place can now pack their wigs and move out, and these new ones can move in! The NuMood is very exciting, Ms. G!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.