I sent Mr. Kennard a link to my blog post and another request that he send me the refund for my return shipping. Apparently the blog post caused him to have time to respond with more blame and excuses.
He alternately states:
1. I should have waited (for no specified amount of time) for their refund.
2. I was trying to get two refunds
3. I should have known that they were processing my refund
4. They are a very small company
5. They were too busy
6. They "punish" people who do chargebacks by delaying as long as possible
7. I must be dishonest
8. They don't really have to refund my return expenses but will (eventually) because they promised to do so
9. They don't know how long it will take now
Somehow Mr. Kennard has lost sight of the following:
1. I paid in advance for a product.
2. The product arrived damaged.
3. I followed his instructions for the return of the merchandise.
4. I went without merchandise and without a refund of my payment for merchandise for several weeks.
5. My requests for information went unanswered for several weeks after Mr. Kennard agreed that they had indeed received the return.
6. I thanked Mr. Kennard for the refund the day after I was granted the refund from Visa believing he knew about it. I was sure he must have been informed of the action as I was. That was when he accused me of being "dishonest at best."
7. Mr. Kenard challenged the chargeback and I had to submit more paperwork to Visa. I was in the right so I won.
8. This has been going on for more than 3 months.
9. Mr. Kennard and his small company has never offered an apology in any form regarding the damaged merchandise. In fact, I am being virtually tortured for their error intentional or not.
10. I believe Mr. Kennard intends to drag this on as long as he can hoping I will give up and forget about it.
Yes, there are many people who have had successful transactions with HLJ including myself! But look what happens when something goes wrong.
Why would a business, especially in this economy, want to alienate a customer thus? What is the reward for Mr. Kennard to blame a customer for his own lack of performance?
This is not fun.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs