10/02/2009

Iconic Convention Report for Thursday Night

The table doll was Agnes dressed in a version of Red Zinger's suit but in shades of gray. This Agnes has dark hair in a long, low pony tail. She has side glancing eyes and a fierce gaze.
As table gifts, attendees received the first part of their surprise giftset - a blue dress with accessories and one of the new playline dolls - ITBE Chic.



Photos above are from Integrity Toys.

Mel Odom was the speaker at dinner. He showed images of a new mini-Gene. There is no official photo yet. She is based on Hello Hollywood, Hello. My photo below is the original 16 inch HHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.