10/01/2009

Fashion Royalty 2009 Convention Collection Here, Now!

LiveWire Clone, AvantGuards 1:6 Scale 12" Dressed DollMorning Dew, Giselle Diefendorf
Evening Glow, Dominique Makéda
Diamond Society, Eugenia Perrin Frost
Luxe Life, Vanessa PerrinPoésie Enchantée, Agnes Von WeissThese dolls comprise the six-doll set available to attendees this year. For those who did not pre-order, purchasing them on-site with the whopping 10% Illinois sales tax came to $715.
According to collectors they will also be getting an entire FR giftset - little by little at each meal another piece will be added to fill the empty box they received at registration. Very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.