6/25/2009

Michael Jackson, King of Pop, Dead at 50



1/6 M Icon Michael Jackson Billie Jean/History Tour Version
"From Hot Toys comes this fantastically detailed 1/6-scale action doll of the one and only King of Pop! Depicted in his glory days of the History Tour, this figure of the legendary performer comes complete with his outfit (including his iconic sparkly glove), five extra hands, fedora, and microphone on stand. He's super-posable, so you can duplicate any of his amazing dance moves! A figure stand is included. Packaged in a deluxe collector box, this superstar is ready to take center stage in your collection today!"

The original issue price of this figurine was about $197. According to Hobby Link Japan, it has been discontinued although it was originally released in March, 2009. That was fast.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! They did an amazing job with the detail on him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! They did an amazing job with the detail on him!

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.