When this doll showed up on the F.A.O Schwarz site, I fell in love. I knew I wouldn't be able to add the doll to my collection but I wanted the gown. I posted a request for a collector to split this item with me and very soon a sharing partner appeared. I just love doll collectors.
She is much more beautiful than her photographs! Her eyes are lavender and her streaked hair is unique. It is also rock hard and I guess that is a good thing because most of the long-time Gene collectors are used to hard hair.
The gown is designed and made beautifully. The main fabric is a silver-gray satin covered by silver tulle with a metallic design running throughout. The chiffon train is three shades of pink. It feels like silk and drapes beautifully. The same three colors make up part of the bodice. The shoes are silver and have a rhinestone on top. The jewelry is silver metal with rhinestones. I'm not sure what color the gloves are -ivory or light pink.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs