7/12/2013

Emilia Couture OOAK Inamorata Collection Petrographie: Grès

The Petrographie collection consist of 3 dressed OOAK dolls: Aimant, Grès and Craie. More photos at the flickr set.

Grès is the second doll in the Petrographie collection and features the African Nnaji sculpt. Her face is hand painted with light hazel green eyes, shimmering gold eye shadow and her parted lips have ombre effect with gold and grey. Her nail polish is a French manicure in gold with grey tips. The long applied lashes have golden tips.

Her 20's inspired outfit consists of a under bust brocade corset dress with ruched silk hem, golden netting choker top with asymmetrical ruching, gold and grey Art Nouveau serpent sculpt heels, and a hand-beaded skull cap with lavender glass beads. All items are hand made by em'lia.

Grès will be part of a charity auction of New York doll club Metrodolls (http://metrodolls.blogspot.com/) event "Style Evolution 1920 to Present" that takes place on October 6th, 2013. The club accepts bids by proxy.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say, I love this doll... she is so stunning to me... it's like art meets fashion meets doll....

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.