The Danbury Mint continues it's questionable practice of posting an artist's rendering of the doll they are marketing. Mrs. Obama looks gorgeous in her red gown. Danbury Mint posts, in small print, that the "actual doll will vary." Notice they say WILL VARY, not might vary.
So you are forewarned. I know many of you purchased earlier DB dolls and were sadly disappointed. Avoid that by waiting until the doll is released in the Fall of 2013. You can be sure there will be enough to go around.
Price $149. plus $9 shipping.
I have sent a query to customer service to find out the size and other details about the fashion and her hair.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus