Count me among those who were stunned at the news of the Pope's resignation. That's all I have to say about that.
This photo was originally posted on Facebook today 1/11/13, however I cannot find the original or I would link back to it. If you have a link, please let me know.
Another collector posted it on Prego. I think it's a hoot.
Oh the stories the dolls could tell.
Note: The original title "Urbi et Orbi" definition from Wikipedia:
Urbi et Orbi ("to the City [of Rome] and to the World"; literally, "[to (the)] City and to [the] World") denotes a papal address and Apostolic Blessing that is given to the City of Rome and to the entire world, on certain occasions. It was a standard opening of Ancient Roman proclamations.
The blessing is given each Easter and Christmas in Rome from the central loggia of Saint Peter's Basilica, at noontime. Part of the urbi et orbi blessing is the remission of all temporal punishment due to sin through a plenary indulgence attached to the Papal blessing.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs