5/03/2012

Empress of the Aliens Barbie Doll

Copyright Barbie Collector
Copyright Barbie Collector
Copyright Barbie Collector
Gorgeous hairdo; great shoes. This is the prototype. Remember:
Production doll may vary from the photo shown above. Mattel reserves the right to modify the fashion/fabrics, sculpt, hair color/style, and accessories. Doll cannot stand alone as shown.

This is definitely not a doll to play with. But it would be a shame to leave a beauty like this in a box. I wonder if she will be as popular as the Mermaid doll and sell out quickly.

Description from the BC website:
She rules the far reaches of the fashion frontier in supreme style! Empress of the Aliens Barbie® doll wears an intriguing outfit of green, purple and black with metallic accents, while an elaborate headdress adds to her commanding presence. Her mysterious cat-like eyes suggest a connection to a faraway galaxy, giving her a look that’s light years beyond the ordinary!

Coming at the end of June. Retail $100. Gold Label designed by Bill Greening.

4 comments:

  1. I think she looks like all the rest...how many trumpet skirt, fabric arm sashed, over made-up Mackie faced, big haired dolls can we get.... plus I wonder whose soul Mattel sells out to get her MSRP at $100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks great.. She reminds me Katy Perry in the ET video. Is she having a Mackie face? I though it looks more like a goddess..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty doll, does anyone know if this doll is part of the Empress collection? thanks

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.