I saw this outfit on an Evangeline a few months ago and hunted it down until I found the designer, Connie Lowe of Marbled halls. Luckily for me, she still had a few that she is selling directly at a 50% discount off retail.
I purchased "She Sells Sea Shells" seen on Everlasting Evangeline below and another of her outfits called "By the Sea." Outfits were $75. each on sale.
The outfit comes with many pieces including the dress, hat, pantaloons, anchor necklace, stockings and shoes. In addition, a bag of shells, a metal pail and shovel and the black and white umbrella are part of the goodies! I added the red flowered umbrella which is a Madame Alexander Cissette accessory.
Evangeline is wearing a wig which comes from Timeless Evangeline, the newer basic vinyl EG.
This is Connie's own photograph of "By the Sea," the other fashion I purchased.
Connie specializes in OOAK and LE items with an antique-y look. Please visit her website!
You can contact Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out the Marbled Halls website at http://www.marbledhalls.com/
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: BJD LUTS 60cm Dolls: Shiwoo and BJD Books
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs