I saw this outfit on an Evangeline a few months ago and hunted it down until I found the designer, Connie Lowe of Marbled halls. Luckily for me, she still had a few that she is selling directly at a 50% discount off retail.
I purchased "She Sells Sea Shells" seen on Everlasting Evangeline below and another of her outfits called "By the Sea." Outfits were $75. each on sale.
The outfit comes with many pieces including the dress, hat, pantaloons, anchor necklace, stockings and shoes. In addition, a bag of shells, a metal pail and shovel and the black and white umbrella are part of the goodies! I added the red flowered umbrella which is a Madame Alexander Cissette accessory.
Evangeline is wearing a wig which comes from Timeless Evangeline, the newer basic vinyl EG.
This is Connie's own photograph of "By the Sea," the other fashion I purchased.
Connie specializes in OOAK and LE items with an antique-y look. Please visit her website!
You can contact Connie at email@example.com.
Check out the Marbled Halls website at http://www.marbledhalls.com/
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Wigs
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"