1/06/2011

DOLLS Magazine Exclusive Poppy Parker Gift Set

A new Poppy gift set has been announced called "I Love How You Love Me."  This item contains one blonde Poppy doll and three complete outfits - inlcuding footwear for each fashion. The set will cost $150., payable directly to DOLLS Magazine and will ship mid-March, 2011.  All of the photos below are the property of Integrity Toys.



The W Club held a lottery; however, non-members or those not chosen in the lottery may purchase the giftset directly from DOLLS Magazine online shopping cart on January 10, 2011.

2 comments:

  1. I want a Poppy soooo baaaaad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Poppy is very cute but i am waiting for her friend Darla. I guess I really should start buying clothes in anticipation for her arrival.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.