3/31/2010

Great Pretender Lillith and Perk Colette Nu-Face Dolls

I was sure that I wasn't going to purchase more NuFace dolls; My intention was to concentrate on the more sophisticated dolls and fashions but when I saw these two, I ordered. I am very, very pleased with them and their garments.
My introduction to Lillith was with the convention set of the twins Lillith and Eden. I didn't like her at the time. This one knocks my socks off with her adorable face and coloration.Her hair needs a little trim but temporarily will stay in a pony tail. I added a Fashion Royalty handbag to finish the look. There's a lot of attention to detail, even in the shoes. She's a winner.
Perk Colette is a surprise mix of well designed and executed fashion pieces that work together. I love being able to say that. Believe me, I wish every single doll in my collection could be described that way upon their arrival. I added the handbag. Colette's face is gorgeous. Her hair is pulled back into a low pony tail which is crimped. The blue jewelry is like an exclamation mark on the black, white and grey fashion. It's a wonderful doll.

Both dolls retail for $99. and are available from regular dealers. Get them now before they sell out. I think they just might once everyone sees how cute they are.

5 comments:

  1. Great review.. Love how good Lillith looks with the ponytail

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Terri. These two have reignited my love of Jason Wu dolls. The clothing is constructed so beautifully, and I love that I don't feel like I've seen it before. I can't wait for Giselle!

    Teri (SmittenKitten)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again I find that I like these dolls better after having seen your styling and photos of them. Kudos! My little Lilith had better arrive soon! Teri is right- these are fresh and new and I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the hunt for Perk Colette for $69. The $150 and even $93 is more than I can cover.

    Where is a dealer that I can access by email or telephone?

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dealer List:

    http://terrigoldphoto.blogspot.com/2010/07/dealer-information-and-recommendation.html

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.