The first quarter reward will expire on March 31st so if you plan to use it, get going.
I was not thinking of purchasing anything except Silkstones this year but when I read about the body issues, I decided to put that on hold. So I was left with a dilemma about my $20 discount opportunity. What does a compulsive doll buyer do when she can save $20? She spends.
I had a pretty hard time deciding what I could make the best use from what's available. I chose the Harley-Davidson Giftset. I like that the Ken is articulated and he looks pretty decent. His pants and top are not dorky. That's a plus for a pink label Ken. The Barbie is pretty but unarticulated and will probably not last long in this house unless I get her a different body. Come on, Mattel. Articulate everyone!
The list price is $69.95.
After the $20 reward it was $49.95. I used a free shipping code.
Tax was $4.00.
Total came to $53.95.
I'll let you know if it was worth it after I get the dolls.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Deva Doll, Fashions
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus
- Sales: Wigs