Can you tell that I'm enjoying this doll?
This is a fashion from a Tonner Sydney doll. It is way too large for Antoinette so I have it pinned tightly. It works for me. I have taken the band out of her hair and I like it much better this way.
In this photo, Cameo is wearing an Avantguard dress. It fits except at the hips where I could not close the snaps.
I am pleasantly surprised with this doll's ability to fit into my existing doll wardrobe to a good degree. The shoes came with her.
- Sales: Gene Marshall
- Sales: Props, Backdrops, Miniatures
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Mod British Birds
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Other Dolls, BJD, Fashion, Wigs ++
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Madame Alexander (Cissy, Alex, Cissette)
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys Plus