1/19/2021

Lam Loves Robert Tonner's Tyle-Body-Size Fashions.

The original Tyler body is a fair match to Lam with these differences: Lam has a slimmer waist and hips. Her bust is a bit smaller as well. Lam's extra 1/2" of height doesn't make a discernable difference. I like my dolls in shorter skirts anyway. 



Lam is modeling Robert Tonner's outfit from Carol Barrie called "Hollywood Treasure." Her Harrod's tote with teddy bear and silk scarf are from the Purse of the Month Club. Wig by Ilaria.

1 comment:

  1. I love the draping, bodice detail, and wig adding so many different textures.

    ReplyDelete

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.