Tonner released their Holiday 2015 Collection with De De Denton and several other dolls. De De is a new character whose back story is that she is an heiress to the Denton chewing gum fortune with her own reality show. She's related to Deeanna Denton and big-boned women run in the family. They need to switch to sugarless gum.
She's been given the 17" Athletic body and from here, she's got a lot of eye makeup, too.
Made in the shade is a dressed doll retailing at $159.99. What is the CW-1 head sculpt?
Collectors flipped out over the Wilde Imagination chaise from a recent convention and now we are offered the same chaise in three different fabrics and "wood" finishes. $124.99. The Ellowyne chaise is a very good size for all 16" dolls.
See the full release here: http://www.tonnerdoll.com/tonner/2015-holiday-release?p=1
I must say that I am not a fan of Tonner's new website at all. There is too much automation (zooming, fading and highlighting) for my taste. The archive is disorganized. One used to be able to search by year and category. The pictures are too large initially and one has to keep going to the next page and the next page and on and on.
It's a sophisticated website but it's not very collector friendly.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs