12/03/2015

Superdoll: PVC Skirt Packs, Boot Packs

Superdoll Collectables has listed some fine goodies to outfit your Gen-X ladies.




 Two PVC skirt packs: left, Autumn Skirts; right, Neon Skirts. Each £95.00 ($143. USD)


Two packs of 4 pair of boots each. On the left, Hallogenic; on the right, Kitten.  Price: £109.44  ($164. USD)




Postage for one pack of skirts and one pack of shoes shipped to me in PA would come to £14.28 or $22.55 USD.

 Note: I use Yahoo's currency converter. On any day, at any time, the conversion rates may differ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I do not publish readers' links or email addresses. If you wish to contact me or wish me to see something, find me on Facebook and send a FB message. In addition, Blogger is not letting me comment on comments! I'm trying to reconfigure this but I'm at a loss how to do so.