Fellow collector and friend, Maureen (Mo in PA,) dropped in yesterday with her Kinsman Garrick Doll. We spent some time in my studio comparing and photographing them.
Kinsman dolls are a welcome addition to the hi-end, realistic male BJD world.
Maureen also brought along one of the earliest versions of Milou who got into the action, possibly against her will.
I posted this photo on Prego and asked for captions. They were all clever but the ones that had me laughing were:
—She yearned for more, but she just didn't have the guts. - Jackie_NJ
—"come on baby, light my wire" - URIAH
—I told her those crash diets are just no good for you... would she listen ... - Karen in New Zealand
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books & Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon & More
- Sales: Mattel Barbie; Monster High
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" and 16"
- Sales: Wigs