Of all the convention souvenirs we attendees received, one of my favorites was "Coney Island Cutie." This fashion consisted of a big, wonderful flowered straw hat, earrings, shoes, a reversible top, shorts, a reversible skirt and a very short reversible skirt (not shown.)
There are, in fact, several other pieces but they were an optional purchase.
This is a photo by Jeff Lega but he shows a different hat. It's labeled "Gal About Town."
I took these pictures at the event.
The extra pieces will be the handbag, sweater, cropped pants, coat, slim skirt, long skirt, sash/belt, necklace...I think. The sweater doesn't look very appealing as the shoulders are too wide but the rest of the items look cute.
- Sales: Furniture, Backdrops, Props, Miscellaneous
- Sales: Fairyland PUKI PUKI BJD TINY DOLLS
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Magazines, Books, Patterns
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs