There are many doll related blogs on the internet and the number grows every day. Lots of people start a blog and abandon it as they don't realize the commitment involved to keep it going.
At one time I had my blog listed on a blog list that was a type of contest. The competition distracted me from my goals here - to provide interesting information, great images and honest reviews.
I'm not one for this competing "vote for me" type of activity. I think the best way to attract readers is by providing interesting content on a regular basis and making your blog posts easy to find.
But, if you like, you can check my blog and any others you like on this list. I voted for each one. A friend of a friend designed list.ly the 'engine' that supports this type of list.
- Sales: Re-Ment, Furniture,Props, ++
- Sales: Puki Puki, Boneka Clothes, Riley & Ellery Clothes
- Sales: Tonner and Wilde Imagination
- Sales: Books, Sewing Patterns, Magazines
- Sales: Kingdom Doll, Ficon, Other 16"
- Sales: Barbie; Monster High, Hasbro, Mikelman
- Sales: Gene Marshall; Madame Alexander; Mod British Birds
- Sales: Superdoll Sybarite
- Sales: Integrity Toys 12" - 16"
- Sales: Wigs